GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my 2001 xtreme. What do you guys think a fair selling price is? Its specifics are: 4.3, auto, 95k miles, viper remote start/alarm w/ pager, bed rug bedliner, sprint flush fiberglass lid (w/ black vinyl to match stripes), K&N intake, all sorts of new oem parts such as weatherstripping around the doors, wiper blade arms, tranny service just done, etc etc. Oil changed every 3-4k miles. I dont know if I'll include the system w/ it. Probably remove it for an easier sale unless the buyer really wants it. But specifics on the system is pioneer 5700dvd/nav/touch screen head unit, 2x JL 10w6, rf 5002 & 4004 amps. I'd leave the door speakers either way which are rev's.
Anyway, blue book has it between 8500 and 9000. I'm leaning towards listing it around 9200 with all the extra goodies (the toneau cover was ~1000 after paint). Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
268 Posts
my cousins s-10 just got totaled is the 9200 with the stereo? ill talk to im and see what he thinks

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 9200 was w/o the stereo, but if he wants it, (all, or pieced out) I can work that into the price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts