GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum so if I posted in the wrong section please forgive me. I have a 1994 gmc k1500 and I'm wondering how much you guys think I could get for it. It is 4wd, extended cab, has 272,000 miles, tranny works great and shifts very smoothly, engine runs pretty decent (it's got the 5.7l v8), exterior is rather scratched up and has a few minor dents, I just replaced tailgate handle, air filter, and valve cover gaskets, cleaned the interior real good, windshield has minor crack (water doesn't leak through), AC doesn't work, no rust. Those offroad lights dont work and has no CD player and radio doesn't work either. That's about it. So do you think I could get 3000 for it?? Thanks for your help! Here's a few photos of the truck.

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
I'd start it out at 3500 and take no less than 3 I'm sure a lot of people will try and buy it for 2500 though.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Depends on the market where you are. Where I live you'd be lucky to get 1500 for it. But it looks to be in nice shape for the year.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
You'll be lucky if you get $1500 in my area, nice work truck though.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
In my area I can see 2-3k. People around here drool over old trucks like this for work trucks. In fact I'd buy it in a heart beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
3,000 sounds about right for our area. 4wd trucks are in high demand and all years are bringing more than they should currently.

·
jewish misanthropist
486 Posts
Depends on the market where you are. Where I live you'd be lucky to get 1500 for it. But it looks to be in nice shape for the year.
Really? I live in Edmonton too, and I'd think it'd be worth around $2500. Despite the mileage, it's still a running and driving 4x4 truck that is rust free. Most GMT400's around are really showing their age, hard to find a 94 GMC without the cab corners being totally shot or the wheel wells showing a nice color of orange.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should say tho that recently I've been having a little trouble with the engine. Sometimes it seems that when u step on the gas pedal that the engine seems like it's not getting enough gas. Does anybody know what that might be or what I can do about it?
Ps. I'm a teenager just getting into the whole thing about repairing vehicles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts