GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
Buick LeSabre's in the late 80's/early 90's had that style of hinge, also.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob(01GMC) and I were talking tonight and he informed me that Devious Customs makes a kit.
But thanks for the replies guys.

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
NLE must not have it on their site yet I checked last week and they only had them for the rod trucks.

speaking of Streetrucks when did the new one come out? Theres not a single store in east ky that has them for some reason right now.

Can anyone can the article for me :D

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
99redsilv said:
NLE must not have it on their site yet I checked last week and they only had them for the rod trucks.

speaking of Streetrucks when did the new one come out? Theres not a single store in east ky that has them for some reason right now.

Can anyone can the article for me :D

I beleive it is something new that NLE and Devious just did. I know Devoius has them for the 88-98 .. call Devious and ask if they have them for the 99+, they talked as if they will or are doing them.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The newest StreetTrucks came out about 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone know about how much the 88-98 kit runs, just so I can get an estimate price of what I am looking at if I buy the kit?

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
LoChevyGRL said:
The newest StreetTrucks came out about 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone know about how much the 88-98 kit runs, just so I can get an estimate price of what I am looking at if I buy the kit?

:word:

That forward tilting hood is :pimp: :anitoof:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I plan on putting a graphic on the hood maybe later on in the year, and at shows with the hood open you wouldn't be able to see it. So I thought this would be a good idea.

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
I'm gonna blow up walmart because they don't have the new issues yet so if you see me in jail someone come bail me out lol

I need a kit soon because All chevy/gmc nationals is may 7-9

1 - 20 of 31 Posts