GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What programmer do you suggest for this application?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yea? let me go google that.

what kind of extra power could i see out of that?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, their website isnt very informative.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Are you serious? Just read around the performance section of this site. Much more power and efficiency to be had out of a PCM tune by Justin.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Black bear tune is not a programmer. It is like a dyno tune but he will either be with you or will send you a cable to hook up to a laptop and then you just drive around and you send the cable back to him and he programs it for you. I know I have a programmer but I am looking into doing this soon too.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you serious? Just read around the performance section of this site. Much more power and efficiency to be had out of a PCM tune by Justin.
yea im serious- WTF? Would i ask this just to bullshit you? seriously, WTF?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black bear tune is not a programmer. It is like a dyno tune but he will either be with you or will send you a cable to hook up to a laptop and then you just drive around and you send the cable back to him and he programs it for you. I know I have a programmer but I am looking into doing this soon too.
Cool, searching the forum now.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you would look around the site a little bit you would see this information. There's a thread almost every week about tunes.
im looking now, sorry cowboy, some of us have lives and dont live on here 24/7.:supergay:

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
would you also recommend a throttle body space?
Heck yeah. :head: Let's throw as many useless parts on there as possible.
And I definitly agree with silveradodude.:shake: I had a programmer before I got a BB tune and it wasn't worth the money. BB tune gave me twice the performance it did.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Love the threads about programmers...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts