GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its taking so long for my lift to come in, justin at cognito said it will prob be here friday, but man its coming up on one month since i ordered it, is it that there really busy or that it just takes along time to make? never the less, im still pumped about it all coming together. :rocking:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
you try calling them again?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i called last week and thats wehn he told me it would be this friday but i havne called recently.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HOLY CRAP thats my lift, f yea, lol, thats so sweet :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: , im glad you posted that adam, thanks. its B n C

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
how much are they charging you? or do i want to know...

BTW lift looks awesome, your going to be very happy with it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wellllllll 850, its pretty dang steep but my dad wants to go to a place who only does lifts, so they know what and how to do it, or somethin like that.

·
6,656 Posts
ouch - i see where he is comming from though. You dont want some shmuck fucking things up.

tell him i only do lifts and can do it for less :crazy:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wish you could convince him to let you do it, but he wants a shop to do it, cuz he was like well what if he breaks his arm blah blah etc. etc., and i can see his concern but it would be nice to save some money on install :imo

·
6,656 Posts
lol if i break my arm im a dumbass.

kinda like i was a dumbass when i cutmyself today working on my truck :crazy:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Dark Eternal said:

It happens :D My boss charged $10 a cut for an engine swap in a small car once, came out right at normal pay on the job :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i just talked to my dad, and he read all your post (dark E) and said its nothing personal, its just a business decision. or somethin like that

·
Duramax
271 Posts
Which cognito lift is that in the pic? Is that the 7"? Do those new knuckles increase front track width?

Andrew

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
ouch - i see where he is comming from though. You dont want some shmuck fucking things up.

tell him i only do lifts and can do it for less :crazy:
yeah, but you are a schmuck! :kidding: :sorry:

i can't quite remember how long mine took, probably 3-4 weeks or so because they didn't have any OBS kits made up at the time. i do remember that the kit came within a few days of when justin said it would. :rocking: adam got pics of my lift too, right before it got shipped out. :rocking:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rims-weld torque locs, 16x10, tires-36x1450 parnellis, and im not to sure if there ordered or not, lol we went to discount saturday and the guy said he call us monday, hasnt called yet so while im at school tommorow my dads gunna call him and see whats up.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Dark Eternal said:

That reminded me a buddy of mine cut himself pretty good the other day. You know the skin between your thumb and pointer finger, he cut it with a circular saw almost two inches deep to the bone! I bet he could stretch his thumb so much farther when it happened :crazy:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Adam said:
7-9" 3/4 ton kit. All kits which use a replacement spindle increase front track width. Cognito only increases it 1.5"... not really noticeable.
the cognito 7-9" kit is a 1" wider track each side, and the 10-12" kit is 1.5"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts