GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
umm...thats a role pan..JK thats gonna look badass on ur truck. rollpans makes such a big difference in things.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
cody said:
umm...thats a role pan..JK thats gonna look badass on ur truck. rollpans makes such a big difference in things.
Your exhaust tips are gonna look like ASS :LOL: , just like mine did when I put on my rollpan ... nothing a sawzall didn't fix :hack:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/344000-344999/344407_88_full.jpg Am i the only one on this website that thinks my doul exhaust will look decent with my rollpan?
I think it would look ok, if it was just pushed back some. Then again, I think a nice hidden dump would look better :bowtie:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
Am i the only one on this website that thinks my doul exhaust will look decent with my rollpan?
You miss the point :LOL: .. whne you put on the rollpan your exhaust is gonna stick out like 2 feet .. you'll have to get new tips put on at least :read:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, i already thought of that, that will be done, dont worry. i was just use to everyone telling me to get dumps, so i assumed. Thanks

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Pretty sure my boy Bill is referring to the fact that your tips are going to stick out about 6-8" from where the bumper used to be :read: Have to have them trimmed down. I'd still hack them off myself IMHO.

edit: beat me to it, heh. cut the tips!
You should have seen mine the day my pan went on, i could have easily made it on Beaterz.com :LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts