GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site heard about it on another site (blazinlow.com)...i drive a 88 s-10 blazer and a 92 GMC 3/4 ton...but i cam here to find out if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction and this subject...me and a dad are restoring/customizing a 1970 C-10 custom truck...and we have already welded in new cab mounts..floor pans..rockers..and we have started shaving things off..but now we have the body off the frame and we are wanting to chop the top so i am looking for a site that will get me directions on how-to do it...we have the tools to do anything and everything and we are good with directions we are planning on to a body drop and puttin air ride on this truck also...so we figure it will look sweet if we could chop it and drop it...its a longbed so we hope if it will look good chopped/drop and long....any help on how to chop the top would be great.

thanks
Jay
ALSO this is a great site happy if found out about it

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
make sure that when u chop it that u brace up the lower part of the cab before you do any cutting. that way nothin will warp on u. thats all i really know.

:welcome: to GMFS :bowtie:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts