1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
I just put one in a mini a couple days ago, played with it a bit, sure has a lot of features, I didn't like the auto eq and bluetooth microphone both having to be plugged in the same spot, had to rearrange stuff to do the auto-eq. Seemed like a pretty good performer with lots of features, I liked the crossovers adjustments on it too.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very nice HU. Unless you specifically want the Blue Tooth, though, 7800 or 780MP is pretty much the same. Personally, I went with the 880PRS. Two completely different looks, though. Just depends on what you like. Personally, I'd like the style of the 880 with a color screen. I know 860, but the 880 had some newer stuff that I liked.

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at first I was looking at just the DEH-P7800MP but then saw the DEH-P9800BT on crutchfield

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the 860MP, I think it's a great deck. I;ve always had good luck with Pioneer (I've had 3). See if you can find the premier version for a good price, higher pre-out voltage (6.5V versus 2v I think).

·
Team B.E.E.F hoody hoo
148 Posts
That is the HU I have and I am waiting to get it put on teh truck. It has some pretty cool graphics and options available. This is my favorite HU I have had.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i'm also running the 880 and love it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts