Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 10 55.6%

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
mechanic
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taking a short poll on what you guys think the best wheel would be for my truck- Also adding a torsion bar crank and spacers in the rear for bigger tires.

BLACK-

CHROME-

Anybody else have their 2001 lifted Tahoe on stock rims? Or got any other rim suggestions?

Thanks

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Those are like the cheapest 5 wheels made. Don't just buy the cheapest thing. Wait a little longer and set aside more money to your wheel fund.

·
\m/
19 Posts
I'm with the rest of the guys, any 5/6 spoke options you like?

·
Registered
215 Posts
lol wut. none of these i would buy. And dont get boss 330's or gunners and be like everyone else.. but do agree with needing to save more money and pick a new set of wheels to choose from...

·
72kV to 550kV
130 Posts
I don't mind 4 or 5.

But, if you could choose any wheel, what would you buy? Then maybe find a compromise that works rather than just finding the cheapest ones you can.

Jason

·
72kV to 550kV
130 Posts
To explain it better...

Shop on style, not on price and try to then find something in your budget. If you don't get the look you want in the first place, then it will cost you double 'cause you'll be redoing it very soon!

You migh find out that an extra $200 or so will get you the look you really want.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
i dont like them but if i had to choose

4/5 look the same

1 - 20 of 25 Posts