GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to hear any BS from anyone. The Welds are cool, and get lots of attention, makes the truck look incredible, however they rub in reverse the back of oem flares which in return scrubbed the paint clean off. And they there simply wide, which isn’t bad but they still stick out, which maybe is cool for the gram but I is getting older.

Option 1: sell welds, to a potential buyer

Option 2: Dremel out the plastic flare where it hits and call it day. Which will always drive my ocd sky high

Option 3: 22” OE type of replica off 17-18 Yukon Denali or Sierra Denali on MT tires, possibly gunmetal and anthracite, or chrome

If you decide for option 3 please post a pic you think would look best.

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
Option 6: shiny FTS with all the chrome and powder and iroks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 is asinine. 4, put hostiles back on.

Or 5. Swap out to a bracket lift so you don’t have the added track width and they would fit.

Or trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hostiles are gone. Not gonna swap lift kits. What would I all need from a cst lift?

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
Option 6 is clearly the best/only option, get to work guy lol

Reactions: SierraScott

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything.

Just find a nice set of 20x10s again.

Ehh, idk I think I’m over this truck and wheel selections. And quite frankly unless your building a truck to show there really isn’t any point.

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
Wait, if you're not building it for show and you dont drive it wtf are you building for

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Wait, if you're not building it for show and you dont drive it wtf are you building for

Barn ornament.

That’s why I didn’t put that much money onto mine. Looks decent. But not over the top. And won’t cry if it gets damaged.

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
Same, if I posted a close up pick of all the rock chips on mine I think most people on here would flip lol

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I mean the burb was the same. The color mismatch was really obvious but pics hid so much. Drivers front and rear door had a shit ton of scratches and there was just other general shit going on with it

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Damn. Didn’t think of option 7. I did the zone one to my 2015. Easy peasy. And minimal gap.

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ordered

·
n. fil-dert.
7,007 Posts
For real? This checks my box too...I said it needed more lift with them wide ass wheels just for aesthetics. You’re killing 2 birds here, I like it.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,418 Posts
Im for option 6.

·
Super Moderator
5,599 Posts
I hope he meant he ordered the fts with all the chrome

1 - 20 of 37 Posts