GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Im getting 33" Maxxis Bighorns this week and I cant decide on a wheel. Its between the Moto Metal 951 and 954 series or the Incubus 511. They will be 17s. Any ideas?

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
i'm not a moto fan personally but i can prob get you a good deal in the inc's

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friends shop AllSouth can get me the Incs at about 120 a wheel, the MMs are around 175...i cant make up my mind

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, ive been leaning toward the 954 but holy crap I didnt know it was this hard to choose a wheel

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
954s :imo

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
What about these?

virtually no dish/lip at all, definitely not a great look on bigger tires.

really though, the 954s blow the other two out of the water. the first ones are downright hideous and the middle, although i am not a fan at all, are incredibly played out from the second they hit the market. at least you picked chrome over the black/metal combo....ugly

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I kinda like those incubus ones, I never have seen those befor.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet, thanks guys. Ive pretty much been set on the 954s, no one around here has them...so thats prolly what im going to end up getting. I like the chrome incubus, but like Norcal said, there is no lip on them

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
954's:imo

In regard's to the 951's
Damn those are some played out wheels for as ugly as they are.
I'll let him take credit for this post if he wishes, otherwise, :word: to the anonymous quote:read:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've got the 954's in a 17" rim

·
Registered
624 Posts
definetely the 951's, even though everyone might have them, they still look great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts