All wheels are chrome 20x12

Ion 183
Fuel hostage
Or moto metal 962

My damn predators are backordered so imma go 20x12s on my boggers 35x12.5

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Lol good luck with that. That'll be just as wide as I am now and I have 6.5" of lift, and rub, with 33s. And I have done the large nor cal mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
They will not fit unless you hack the fender up.

Sent from the great white north eh

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fit 20x10 -24 with virtually no trimming and 35x12.5 and sit at 45" thing you gotta relize is im still at stock track width...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So lets be real and think about this.... with the 20x10 having 4.5bs and -25 offset. The 20x12 having -44 offset and 4.7bs is the tire sticking out 1 extra inch gonna be that bad when ive yet to trim anything?

·
Go Big or Go home
523 Posts
Yes cause the rim is an extra two inches wide which will actually be out further then an inch

Sent from the great white north eh

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I understand that but backspacing and offset are the main thing... the tire is only gonna stick out as far as the offset will let it and thats the issue

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
My point of my last post was, I have the 5" rcx with 20x10s, so you with 20x12s would give you really close to the width I have. Plus I have an 1.25" body lift. I rub with my 305/55 and have cut a shit ton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
professional grade
4,149 Posts
It's kinda common sense man......obviously there will be issues with a 20x12 so why fuckin deal with it.lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm going to be the opposite of everybody and say i think you could maybe fit them. defiantly have to do the norcal fender mod, but the x12 will only stick out about .8" more than the x10 does. still not as wide as a rcx with x10s

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Frind of mine has a 5 rcx lift x10s and 33x12.5 toyo mts... he sits at 42.3/4 and all we did is trim plastic... i sit over 2in higher and still have stock track width and with the x12s i stll wont be as side as him.... im not trying to argue with anyone, just trying to look at all the facts and trucks i know.

·
professional grade
4,149 Posts
I'm going to be the opposite of everybody and say i think you could maybe fit them. defiantly have to do the norcal fender mod, but the x12 will only stick out about .8" more than the x10 does. still not as wide as a rcx with x10s

.8" huh?? How do figure that with a wheel that is two inches wider? Call me nuts but I say your calc's are off:crazy:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The wheel is 2in wider but offset and backspacing play the part as to how much it sticks out.... u could have a 20x20 with a -44 offset and it wont stick out no more than a 20x12 as long as the backspacing was similar... just a example

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And like i stated earlier ive already ran 35s on a x10 -24 offset no trimming and only rubbed when i hit a bump in full lock

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
He's right.. with factory track width he has an easier time fitting wide wheels under that thing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If i fit 20x10s -24 wit just the bottom valance removed... i would think that with the norcal large fender mod it would be possible.being that the tires will only stick out 1" more and THE BOGGERS are narrower than the toyos i rangranted the x12s will make the tire alil wider but will also make it slightly shorter. The boggers on x12s will prolly be about as wide as toyos on x10...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts