GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 4- 1/5" Billet spacers this week. Installed one of em tonight and didnt like the way the wheel just sat on the lugs and they werent hub centric. Do they make hub centric spacers? The only ones Ive seen arent. The plastic cap worked for mating the spacer to my hub. but the wheel doesnt have anything to center on. Just didnt seem safe to me, so I took em off. Any thoughtS?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I meant 1.5" my bad. Andyeah the lugs centered it but it just didn't seem right to me for some reason.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
they are lugcentric spacers, they will be fine when you tighten them down. where did you buy them from? the 2" ones I bought are lugcentric and hubcentric from MC Motorsports off ebay

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bought em on craigslist for 60 bucks. That's why I bought all 4.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
spacers out back to make it appear even with the front tires, will affect your turning radius.
and you have lug centric spacers. Torque them and loctite them.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
spacers out back to make it appear even with the front tires, will affect your turning radius.
:word: I dont mind the front being wider and my turning radius sucks already :flame:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and you have lug centric spacers. Torque them and loctite them.
I guess I'll try em outthen.. Thanks man.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im gonna go ahead and install em like Marcus said w/ loctite. Lets hope I dont die.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Lets hope I dont die.
Mine have been on my truck for over a year (with no loc-tight mind you) and I have had no problems. I check the torque regularly, but they have never had to be retorqued.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts