GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics with paint! They aren't flawless and there is a paint line, but you won't see any of that one the spray in bedliner is in! I'm going to get ride of the bottles and go with an engine driven before I get the bedliner. That way I can weld the holes up! Oh and I had just washed the truck before I took the pics, so the tubs and everything are all wet!

Trey

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
duuuuuuuuuude, that looks fucking sweet! :head: :head: I want my wheels re-tubbed badly. I have the tubs from summitt, and they are so damn thin and look shitty.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks good, when are u gunna get sum rims to fill up those fenders?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comps! I just got a set of 20's. I'll have to wait until next show season for the 22's! I have to bag the wife's car next, plus I still have alot of body work left! I'm installing a roll pan with led's, shaving the taillights, flipping the taillgate handle, shaving stake pockets, shaving gas tank door (probably but not sure yet!), shaving door handles and alot more plastic to paint (front bumper cap, air dam, few pieces under the hood, etc.).

Trey

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
that kicks ass! one of the best tub jobs ive seen :rocking:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
That looks awesome!! Where did you get the tubs?

·
Registered
658 Posts
thats freaking sweet man....hey i got a question for all you that are laid out...do you need to cut the bed to lay frame.....????????or can you lay frame without cutting the bed all to hel..

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
thats freaking sweet man....hey i got a question for all you that are laid out...do you need to cut the bed to lay frame.....????????or can you lay frame without cutting the bed all to hel..
yes... u need to cut the bed to lay out. I have the biggest notch u can have with out cutting the bed. I'm far from laying out:read:

nice tubs... i want :evillol:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
That is a very nice and clean job.

What did you use to fab the fenders? I plan to do that with mine soon..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts