GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im about to get new wheels i think. I have a +20mm wheel on my truck now and i have my bed sides flaired. Well the wheels are still close and i want to get a bigger offset wheel so that i dont have any rubbing issues. I just hate that! So What is the smallest offset i can tuck uner a stock bed side? And how much offset is to much? Please let me know asap!

thanks
justin

Ps: i will most likely be staying with 22x9.5's. 22x9's if i can find some! any info is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
not sure how much you are wanting to spend but red02chevy is selling is boyd's.......

and +30 maybe, i know +35 will

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well to tell ya the truth im not looking for billet wheels just yet... haha but i love twankys truck its looks good. Hell the place im going to look for wheels just got alot of new companys they can get wheels from and the guy said they have alot of good stuff for the new trucks... thanks for the help. I will have a little more info tomarro! haha and maybe a wheel i like...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think with a 9" wide you could go with a 30+. If i figured it right it would be right at 4 inches. someone correct me if im wrong

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i love the wheels i have now... i just dont want to have anything rubbing, for some reason i just hate that. I may have to get my rearend narrowed, but i dont know for sure yet if they are going to rub. If they dont im keeping them! Im just trying to figure out the right offset i need to get if/when i do get new wheels.

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, well went by the shop today and they had a set of 22x9.5 with a +30mm and with my bed sides flaired they dont look bad at all. So i may just keep my bed like it is and just run a 30mm offset if i have problems with my wheels.

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah thats where im going... im not really looking at the wheel. I dont know if i really like it or not. It was just for a newer tahoe and had the bigger offset. here is a pic of it...

eca5d74eb86f.jpg

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually brown bought the wheels i wanted! haha but its all good the offset was to much for what i need. Yeah those wheels are kinda growing on me... but i still think im going to pass on them. I really love the 5 spoke designs! haha

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah he said he was going to get the warlords but he knew i had them or something so he got the KMC Jacks & Five

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
i guess he musta went up there yes. or whenever you saw him and changed it, bc i was there when he told him he wanted the warlords and he said he would order them first thing in the morn.

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well he did get the warlords... darrell told me just a little while ago.
So yeah now i really am getting new wheels!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
yea i went up there yes. and talked to phillip about some new tires, if i keep my truck might trade it for an HD, so if you know anyone thats needing some tires for 22s let me know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts