GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My coilspacers come in sometime this week so I am goin to order my rims when i pick them up. What rims would look good on my truck. I want a black rim. I was lookin at the Moto Metal 951Black or Helo 835Black but 2 guys around town have the Motos. What rims do yall think would look good. 17" or 18"

for this truck
DSCN0583.jpg

·
Resident *******
228 Posts
A lot of ppl have both helo's and moto metals.. Shop around they have a bunch of other good looking black rims out there. Ultra and XD have some good looking black rims. I personally have some 20in black Ultra Goliaths and lovee them.

Check out this website and search black rims. They have a ton to choose from.
http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think im goin with the Helo 835s thats where im leanin

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
out of these two which do yall like
Helo 835
3513_1.jpg

Ultra Type 247 Thunder
Thunder247Black.jpg

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well what specific rim do yall suggest...i dont want chrome or polished

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what helos were u thinkin bout

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
like 5 people got those rims in my town and its not even that big. I think im gonna get one of those two havent ecided yet

·
Registered
573 Posts
RacelineWW.jpg

the renegade 6 are kinda cool in black.
PXA9089.jpg

here are the knight chrome which is like a tinted chrome. they say that they look darker next to darker colors. i think they are sick but just my opinion.

PXA9009.jpg

these are okay i like 9089s better but they are kind of different.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
RacelineWW.jpg

the renegade 6 are kinda cool in black.
PXA9089.jpg

here are the knight chrome which is like a tinted chrome. they say that they look darker next to darker colors. i think they are sick but just my opinion.

PXA9009.jpg

these are okay i like 9089s better but they are kind of different.
any of the black wheels posted above will look sweet on your truck. Do not get the helo's or moto metals IMO

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I have the moto metal 951's in chrome, and the helo maxx 8's in black.. I think the black helo's look better, but out of your two options, I'd go with the helo's. I don't really like the black moto metal 951's, the black is to dull. Just my opinion but I don't know. I think both the renegade 6 and the renegade 8 would look pretty good as well though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts