GMC Truck Forum banner

wheels

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  slammed1500 
#1 ·
#9 ·
When I first saw the Hoss, I liked it a lot but I've actually seen it on a couple of trucks and now don't really think its got that "mean truck" look. I think the Diesel is a much better truck rim. Another one is the diamo karat 17 rims (I believe) have just enough bling but still looks mean at the same time to me.

#18 ·
i would go with 18s...they are jsut big enough and tires are that much cheaper for 18s...also i depending on the color of your truck the diesels on black might look really well..and i think they are much cheaper..like 200 each ish.

#24 ·
if its between those two, go with the terragrapplers, but have u looked into toyo m/ts?

i was going 2 go with a/t because i will hardly ever take it in the mud:popcorn:

wouldnt the a/t last longer on the street

#25 ·
yes! even though the a/t's don''t have that "look" we all want, in the long run you will appreciate teh a/t's handling, quietness, and actually better traction on slick or wet roads than a mud tire will give you. Plus last much longer for the most part. Plus, the TG's actually do look better in person, the lugs are a pretty good size etc.

#26 ·
I like the Hoss. I have yet to see an actual 18" wheel. I personally think the 17's are to small, but I don't want to put a 20" on my Z either. So I guess I'll have to wait 'till I can see a 18" in person, or an actual pic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.