1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
KMCs bring teh ghey.

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
I think they'd look bad. As in "not good".

What's up with the little round "knobs" at the end of the spokes, by the rim ?

·
Registered
424 Posts
When I first saw the Hoss, I liked it a lot but I've actually seen it on a couple of trucks and now don't really think its got that "mean truck" look. I think the Diesel is a much better truck rim. Another one is the diamo karat 17 rims (I believe) have just enough bling but still looks mean at the same time to me.

·
SleevedPhotography.com
46 Posts
I used to like the Hoss wheels, but after seeing them for a while I don't really like them anymore. I really like the Diesels though, thats what I want to get for my truck.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
the hoss are a great lookin wheel, the people dissing them in this thread are the kinda folks that like black steelies, all "purpose built" and "tough" looking....go for the bling man

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
go with the diesels

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
First ones you posted would be sweet! Every body and there mothers cuzins brother has diesels on there rigs....but they are still badass!

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
i would go with 18s...they are jsut big enough and tires are that much cheaper for 18s...also i depending on the color of your truck the diesels on black might look really well..and i think they are much cheaper..like 200 each ish.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts