GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
drivers side up pretty close to the cab with your basic tennis ball, cant stand to see them mounted on the back of the tool box, dont know what it is but i just bothers me, get the ball shaped mount so you dont see the wire on the outside of the truck

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
I have a magnet one that I just throw on the toolbox or roof depending on where I am. I usually leave it in the bed so it doesn't whip around. My toolbox is a split one where both sides open, so I can open it up and it's still sitting in the middle when it's on there. I put it on the roof sometimes in the mtns. when it doesn't want to work on the toolbox.

And are you doing duals or singles?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i would just go with a firestick my self i think it looks better, and you can get one to match the color of your truck

·
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would just go with a firestick my self i think it looks better, and you can get one to match the color of your truck
i already have 2 three foot firesticks from my old truck and a set of 2ft from a buddy i just need to find a good spot ot mount them

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Mine will be going on the bed just beind the cab... Hopfully i'll have time to do that this weekend!

·
GMC Owner
188 Posts
You could just not put an ugly ol whip on your truck and then you wouldnt have to worry about a mounting spot. But if you do...dont put a tennis ball on it!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Mounted on back of the toolbox facing the cab.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts