GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like the title says im looking for a 5/7 that has everything all in the kit where I dont have to go searching around for the thing separate . This is for a 96 regular cab short bed . Thanks

·
GMFS OG Member
760 Posts
Stylin is good. I'm installing a DJM/Belltech 5/7 and it looks awsome. I'm dropping the rear this weekend. :rocking: If you're rolling stockers or other smaller wheels be sure to trim the rain gutter on the LCA. :read:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Sometimes, buying seperate is cheaper. All you need is the flip kit with notches, adjustable shackles, 3" coils, and 2" spindles. I forgot who, but someplace sells doetsch tech shocks pretty cheap.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what i need to do is call Stylin' and tell them i want a 5/7 pro drop for my truck and theyll hook me up notch spindles shocks coils flips kit etc..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beyond static Wat all will i need if i buy separate and what would you recommend for the componenets ,,, flip kit , shocks ,shackles etc etc

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Slawinitup said:
Beyond static Wat all will i need if i buy separate and what would you recommend for the componenets ,,, flip kit , shocks ,shackles etc etc
2" drop spindles, 3" drop springs, 6" flip kit w/c-notch, and 2" adjustable shackles....

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Well, 6+2 is 8 :D. The shackles have a 1" hole to get to 7". I know a few who runa 6/8 but honestly it's too low to daily drive plus there will be a lot more rubbing on wheel tire combos. The lowest i would go w/o bagging it on an OBS is 5/7.

Cameron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts