GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still kicking myself in the head for not buying the 36x14.50 R16 TSL radials when 4wp were selling them for buy 1 get one free. anyone know of a deal like that going on or how often 4wp sells them like that because i dont want to miss out of a good price for these.

THANKS

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
ntwonline.com

but buy from interco direct and youll save a few extra bucks

all i know is windmill down here sells swampers cheaper than direct from them kinda puzziling if you ask me:hmm:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
ntwonline.com

but buy from interco direct and youll save a few extra bucks

all i know is windmill down here sells swampers cheaper than direct from them kinda puzziling if you ask me:hmm:
next time i get my tires rotated im gonn ask what up with the blem list

samsoffroad.com is the cheapest cheaper than ntw-interco direct

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts
ntwonline.com is about the cheapest. they cheaper than interco. If your located in south louisiana check out winmill tire. they are the cheapest.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Don't kick yourself too much about missing the buy 3 get 1 free deal from 4wp, it comes around every few months and they jack up the prices so in reality you don't end up saving THAT much. I have always had the best luck finding local shops that will price match whatever you can find online. They usually will do whatever they can to insure your business with them, as well as to make sure you are completely satisfied as a customer. Bigger places like 4wp and the like often don't care too much about the individual, perhaps one-time customer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts