GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and what brand did you get. I want a set of 20's for my 88.I have a set of old school 17in boyds on now. I like the intro twisted vista's but I am tired of polishing. The sportrux hater I also like ,but they don't come in 20's. I just wanted to get an idea of where would be a good place to get a set online from.(not many wheel shops around here) I would like to have a set that I did not have to spend alot of time cleaning. If the Intro's came in chrome, or were clearcoted I would be all over them!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
bigdog said:
and what brand did you get. I want a set of 20's for my 88. I like the intro twisted vista's but I am tired of polishing. The sportrux hater I also like ,but they don't come in 20's. I just wanted to get an idea of where would be a good place to get a set online from.(not many wheel shops around here) I would like to have a set that I did not have to spend alot of time cleaning. If the Intro's came in chrome, or were clearcoted I would be all over them!!!!
You can get Intro's cleared but it cost extra!

Trey

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I went the cheap way for now and got mine at a good deal at http://bigjimsrims.com/
I paid like $1400 or so total for rims and tires with shipping. One day when it's bagged I'll get some Intro's or Boyd's or something like that.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
I don't have any rims, or a truck, but remember that haggling goes a long way.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I looked at the online wheel dealers, and found quick that the wheel & tire packages that looked like such a good deal was because they all came with Goodyear 275/45-20s ... fine if you are running a 2/4 drop but not good for anything lower. For an extra $300 on top of the wheel/tire package they would have upgraded to a lower pro tire.

I ended checking around here locally and got mine through a local dealer and got a deal through some family connections.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Who thinks those stock 20" Rimz dodge offers are ugly mother f*ckers? they just dont look quality to me, they look plastic with a shiny coating to imitate chrome.

·
Registered
779 Posts
ive had 2 sets of intros cleared...loved both of them....you just wipe them off and they look fully polished....PM IntroWheels...bryan will help ya out...

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I got my boyd coddington 20s from a dealer in utah :anitoof:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I can definitely help you out if youre looking for Intros. I have been helping people in this forum and other forums in Intro buying. There are a lot of my customers on this board! :head: Also, just so you guys know, the 20" Dodge "chrome" wheels are actually cast wheels with a clip-on plastic face. We cut one in half at Intro and the plastic face flew off. :LOL:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I can definitely help you out if youre looking for Intros. I have been helping people in this forum and other forums in Intro buying. There are a lot of my customers on this board! :head: Also, just so you guys know, the 20" Dodge "chrome" wheels are actually cast wheels with a clip-on plastic face. We cut one in half at Intro and the plastic face flew off. :LOL:
Damn that's shitty! I never liked em either!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I can definitely help you out if youre looking for Intros.
Where were ya when I was looking for wheels? :LOL: I definately would have considered them if the price was right ... oh well, maybe in a few years I can afford some 22s :drool:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Tired Buy Mark

unbelievable prices! I am sure if you called him that he'd give you a hell of a price and have them shipped to your house!

I got my 22" Bazo B24's with tires for $3000... just do a search and you will see how much those rims go for!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts