GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got my speakers today....its been a long wait cause last time i ordered them i hd to cancell, but they are in my toom now...hell yeah...

so anyways where is a good place to put my crossover for the front speakers...any suggestions would be nice....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks guys...i not sure where im going to put them just yet, cause right now i have my xm unit mounted in the center consol below where the factory tape deck is....and im not sure if there is enough room for the xm unit and the two crossovers, cause the crossovers are pretty big....so if that dont work im just going to mount them in the doors...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Mine are mounted in the doors...one day ill redo the whole system...

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Come on guys, you can do better than that.......

here's mine:

b496d309.gif

DSC00416.jpg

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
If i had done my system, i woulda done something different...but it came with the truck when i bought it, and i would rather spend my money on lift and motor than audio...it sounds good enough to me so i don't worry about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
mood_indigo said:
Does your console fit over that setup. I am not a complete dumbass when it comes to car audio, but I am new when it comes to owning a truck. How do you remove that part of the console (isn't it 2 piece)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts