GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Beaner riding low!
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im somewhat new to this place and i don't know much people out here, some of the few people i know aren't really into trucks, so i have no idea where the az people meet up. i live in laveen, az.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
There are some up in Pheonix and some in the Tempe/Mesa area. Ive been here for allmost a year and we have not had a meet. Ive met a couple members off here. Im on the Mesa/Tempe border.

Im also gonna try to get a meet going sometime at the start of june and maybe have a little get together with some of us off here after I get my house. Your more than wellcome to come if you want.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
holy shit, what a weird coincidence. Im pretty sure I was behind you today on baseline, in between 67th ave and 51st. I had never seen you around Laveen.... you just move outh there?

·
Beaner riding low!
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah? thats some shit. what were you driving? and yeah i have few months out here. yeah between school and work i dont drive much in this side of town.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
every saturday night at 83rd ave & deer valley there is a little car show, usally some bagged rides there

other then that not much going on... the major truck show for the year here is alrdy passed

·
Beaner riding low!
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been there a few time with "uncle b" well brandon and nick from Acro idk if you know them? if your talking about bring the noize, i was unable to go to the show i was out of town that weekend.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
yea art of noize show.

no idea who either of those guys are, im sure ive met them.

i do talk to cody from acro out here

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Dont meet up with Jetts he is bad luck :crazy:

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
oh yeah? thats some shit. what were you driving? and yeah i have few months out here. yeah between school and work i dont drive much in this side of town.
I was right behind you Sunday maybe noonish in a white crew cab sierra w/22s, denali head lights and speed grille pulling a huge white Pace enclosed trailer. I turned into Bouganvilla golf course entrance. ... I could tell you were on air from a quarter mile back. lol

·
Beaner riding low!
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah i remember that truck, yeah i was thinking dang this fucker is speeding. lol well thats how it felt from i was. lol

·
Beaner riding low!
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey jetts i know cody, and brandon is the one who had a puple s-10 and nick is the one with the red ranger.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
We rarely meet and if we do I rarely show up.

·
Was Project Overkill
194 Posts
so whos all in phoenix.. im flying out tommorrow and would like to try to meet a few fellow truckers if I get sum free time. any shows or happenings this weekend?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I live about 5 mins from Sky Harbor, I assume that's where you are flying into. Where will you be staying?

·
Was Project Overkill
194 Posts
Im staying in buckeye with a friend. Just got in last night.. probably goin to check out "Another Dimensions" BBQ sunday and meet Dave and Marcos. Anyone else goin to be there from here?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts