GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my trans and vac gauges mounted in a pod on the A-pillar but the mount has always been crappy and i wanna move em elsewhere. thinking either in the above head console or like on that plastic piece just under the cigarette lighters and plug. Anyone have anything like this?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
biggmc has one thats overhead for his bags.......he got it from stylinconcepts.........might wanna ask him if he likes it there or not.....

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Here is mine. I like it a lot cause its not ricey! They have a 2/3/4 pod and of course mine it the 4. I have 2 dual needle gauges for my bags and a single needle for my tank and a voltage gauge for well nothing yet but its there if I want it. stylinconcepts.com when i searched for it with my 04 it was with the other autometer gauge pods.
gauges5.gif

Truck016.gif

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Ive been wondering if they will work with a console cause I want one. I am tempted to order on on ebay and try and if it doesn't fit reselling it. If I get one before you decide I'll let you know if it will work or not.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
socaldiesel sells one that goes in your overhead pocket for 2 gauges. Here's mine. They have a few different finishes I think.

·
Registered
544 Posts
How about a pod on the dash? Tomorrow I will be getting my ohter two gauges and overhead mount but i don't think it will work with a console. If it doesn't work I plan on making a 4 gauge dash pod in the middle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts