GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hearing alot about the Nelson Performance tunes. Is there anyone here from So. Cal. getting a tune somewhere? If so where and how was it? Details, details, details............

Late- Alex

·
Banned
164 Posts
Either a mail order tune from Allen or what I'm thinking I may do is next time I go to Vegas, there's this place called Combination Motorsports that will do not only a tune, but also dyno tune it...all for $350 which is an awesome price considering Allen charges $425 for just the tune since he can't street or dyno tune for us cali guys. Not to mention the fact that all the places I've called about getting a tune here in So Cali say they charge $500 for a full tune. That's ridiculous.
Allen may be coming out to Cali in the spring. If those fuckers at ls1tech.com can settle on a date, I may just wait for Allen to come to me :D

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
there has got to be an ls1 shop in los angeles somewhere. GOT TO BE.

i live in so cal too and i plan on getting a nelson tune in March. he has a lifetime warranty so you can get changes when you need um.

·
Banned
164 Posts
Jeff said:
there has got to be an ls1 shop in los angeles somewhere. GOT TO BE.
Uh, I already said there are...LOTS of them. But they all charge $500+ for a dyno tune. Yes, with LS1Edit.
Believe me, I've already checked around and done research.
Go to Morgan Motorsports in Reseda. That one charges around $500 for tuning.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
doh im an idiot thats what i get for reading the first half of posts :pp:

anyways yeah for 500 they damn well better give ya a lifetime warranty. even then its much cheaper to get a nelson.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tbryne motorsports has a group buy going on for the Wester's PCM, 20% off :naughty: They already have the 10 people required so the deal is going through

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
what exactly is a mail order PCM tune? i dont know much about this kinda stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts