GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM Dealership said it was in the front, but why would my rear wheel sensor be in the front and not the rear?

Im throwing codes that says the sensor is bad or it could be the wiring.

So can someone tell me where its at?

My code is C0055

·
4,725 Posts
4wd - transfercase
2wd - trans. tail area

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,450 Posts
They don't make 'em like they used to :cheers:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Jesus fucking christ Jon.... I fucking drove that truck and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it...what the fuck are you doing to it?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Its been breakin ever since Griz test drove it. I see you lookin big guy :wave:
Sounds to me ever since you put that fucking FTS shit on and let Billy touch it :read:

·
4,725 Posts
Is it a floor shift, push button, or pb autotrac? If it is a floor shift or regular push button - look for a single wire loom towards the top center area of the tcase with purple and green wire. If its autotrac it will be virtually the same thing with an additional speed sensor plug. Trace the loom back towards the engine if needed.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is it a floor shift, push button, or pb autotrac? If it is a floor shift or regular push button - look for a single wire loom towards the top center area of the tcase with purple and green wire. If its autotrac it will be virtually the same thing with an additional speed sensor plug. Trace the loom back towards the engine if needed.
Ill just fucking call you tomorrow while Im looking at it :D

I cant do shit right now cause im off to class now

But its a pushbutton. Fuck I dont know if it has autotrac :lol:

Mauro showed me that I could adjust the foot pedal after 3 months of owning the truck :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts