GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rig Rat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to be in Morgan City, LA for a few weeks at McDermott's yard and was wondering if there is anything to do or places to go around there. got some plans for the truck too if anyone local wants to help, lol.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
morgan city isnt anything special. Drive an hour or so west and come to lafayette, lots of members here

·
Rig Rat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
might be able to do that if there is something going on. i've heard there isn't a damn thing in Morgan city

·
4,725 Posts
morgan city is a crap hole... you literally can smell when you get near the area. I highly suggest driving to Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Lafayette.

·
Rig Rat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably be there for a month, then it will be offshore out of venice. hey, it was here or angola, and my angolanese isn't that good

·
SKY HIGH CUSTOMS
153 Posts
There is a big mudhole in abbeville once a month if you are still in you can go there. Prolly an hour or so from where you at.

·
big nick
1,109 Posts
br here also

·
Rig Rat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm coming in at the end of the yard portion of this one, so i'm sure i'll have some early out days where i can do some driving. we need to pick up some more projects in corpus christi, lol

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
steve gee's pierre part,La :read:
need to check that place out

majority of all of us are from lafayette, and stay in lafayette a few are from around that area though

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,896 Posts
morgan city for the most part is trashy as fuck... I am about 20 miles west of there towards lafayette. Stevie G's and the Spunky Monkey you need to experience. lol

i think i am the closest member to you.. more towards lafayette or the baton rouge mandeville area

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live 20 minutes away in Franklin in your going west on 90. If you see it, don't stop.. theres nothing here.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
I live 20 minutes away in Franklin in your going west on 90. If you see it, don't stop.. theres nothing here.
Neg dey got teh A frame in Ftown. Don't be hatin on dat Ftown like dat!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts