GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paint shop wants a 100 bucks to paint my ss tail gate cap so I think I am going to give it a shot first.

·
Registered
930 Posts
you can go to a auto paint store and mix your color in a spray can. but kragens have dupli color and i think walmart also

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Go to Car Color Center. It is off of nettleton, close to the toyota (?) dealership. It is off on a little side street. Very nice people there, I have bought all of my paint from them and it has always come out great.

Maybe even talk to them about spraying it for you, the younger guy that works there is really nice. Tell him I sent you there (he'll probably know me as guy with the lowered blue truck)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Y2KSierra said:
Go to Car Color Center. It is off of nettleton, close to the toyota (?) dealership. It is off on a little side street. Very nice people there, I have bought all of my paint from them and it has always come out great.

Maybe even talk to them about spraying it for you, the younger guy that works there is really nice. Tell him I sent you there (he'll probably know me as guy with the lowered blue truck)

Never thought of trying there. I think I am going to paint my pan too, they wanted 150 for it and 300 for the bumper pads. :jawdrop:

By the way, when you get back in town let me know, You gotta see the truck now. It looks like a whole diff truck.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
bcubed said:
Autozone or Advanced Autoparts
:word: i KNOW my local advanced carries them...autozone should too...my walmarts offer plasticote or some shit now...but advanced should have them, if not, autozone...if neither have it, i dunnow what to tell you.

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
i have never seen the silver birch metallic in a rattle can anywhere, and i've been to half a dozen different stores.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Dupli-color makes it. Especially for the GM color. Light Silver Metallic.

I used it for my tailgate handle and bezel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts