GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, saw a couple of trucks with strobes in there tails and headlights and such......was wondering where I can get a nice, bright set from for my DRL's and fogs? I looked on EBAY and found these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=2469842833 , please if you have experience with strobes or know where to buy a nice set let me know! I also wanna have them flash opposite of each other like: bottom right, and top left. Thanks, and appreciated, Adam

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also want them in Hyperwhite, for a slight blue tint

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
naw I dont like the sleeves they use to go over the bulbs, my friend used a similiar cover for his clear tails and they melted. I wanna good brand but not one for like $200+ lol I also need 4 strobes and somethin to control pattern........

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have three sets of Strobs on my GMC ... they look cool ... I have Street Glow 100.00 a set .... green and Blue .... but I think I am going to take them off and sell them .... A buddy of mine owns a local stero shop .. and told me to put them on ... just not sure if they are mine thing .. I never use them .... they do look cool

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
ntjeepster said:
I have three sets of Strobs on my GMC ... they look cool ... I have Street Glow 100.00 a set .... green and Blue .... but I think I am going to take them off and sell them .... A buddy of mine owns a local stero shop .. and told me to put them on ... just not sure if they are mine thing .. I never use them .... they do look cool
Where did you put them on? All on the front (headlights, DRLs...) or do you have a set on the rear? Was it 100 bux a set (300 total)? I'd love to have a set of strobes, but I don't feel like paying $100 a set for basically something that is just going to be for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I paid 100 a set.... I have them in my Headlights , DRLs, and foglights... they look cool and all I just never use them ... and the Sheriffs have cracked down on them here

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
i know someone that comes on this forum that sells them. his website is www.code3response.com Check them out, his name is Matt, he's my friend. in fact im going over to his house tonight. his website isn't all the way done, but he can pretty much get you whatever you find on the other sites. i think he might be setting up a group buy soon, im not sure. -Ryan

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Do all strobe light kits require the installation of another light in the headlamp housing or are there some kits that can just use the existing headlamp bulb?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Galls.com sells them. Click on warning lights then find an aplication guide. IT even has instuctions. These are not near as bright as strobes as they make your highbeams alternate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts