GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im about as indecisive as they get, I went from car PC 10" monitor fab'd into my dash, to double din stereo using the '02-'03 conversion, on to what Im trying to do now which is back to stock with a single din stereo.

Over the course of the fabrication I completely took out the "bucket" that the single din stereo slides into. It was trashed some time ago and now I need another one. I couldnt find one on Ebay, and the stealership cant even get one (they're not sold separetly). Im headed to a junk yard today, but the chances of finding one are slim.

Which brings me to my question.. does anyone know where I can pick one of these up??? I have an '02 btw. Pic of what Im looking for below:

bucket.jpg

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts
I'm a little confused. You want a 00-02 bucket or 03+?

·
Iron Block LS2
192 Posts
He is looking for the 00-02. Trying to go back stock.

I would say your best bet is the boneyard.

·
Watchu know about trucks?
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool

Actually I may be his best bet.

aReJaY, I have a 99-02 dash bucket. If you still have your 03+, how about we do a trade?

Thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated!

Suburban - Unfortunatley I hacked up my old bucket trying to get different things to fit/work over the course of my last few installs. However, if you're willing to part with the bucket you have I would be more than willing to pay for it. Just let me know, thanks again!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just thought of something while replying to a PM, so thought I'd offer this up...

As I said, Im basically trying to get my dash back to the stock '02 setup. The parts im in need of to do that are the actual dash bezel (tan/black) and an '02 "bucket".

I purchased an '03 dash bezel off Ebay around a month ago that is in absolutley perfect condition, not a scratch on it. So if anyone needs an '03 dash bezel and has a '02 let me know if you would like to trade.

Thanks again for all the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts