GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I have the flip down cup holder right now, anyone know where to get the center console?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i have the main part of a tan one, im asking 75 for it, the remaining parts can be bought on ebay to complete it.

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Er, wich would be better, the denali one or the c3 one? Isn't the denali one smoother looking?

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do I need bucket seats to do that? I think it would be annoying not having and arm rest.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
gotta(be)low said:
Do I need bucket seats to do that? I think it would be annoying not having and arm rest.
yeah, thats one of the main reasons im keeping my flip console. i can find the seats to swap, but i dont want to shell out all that extra cash right now.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I don't ever use my armrests, just my 2 cents. I have a 99-02 dark grey center console that looks pretty much like new forsale.

·
Registered
67 Posts
way2hi, I have a 01 with the dark gray fold dowm seat with the front cup holders. I want to change over to a center console. Will what you have work for me? Will I need anything else? How much $?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm looking for a folding center seat/console, if any of you want to part with yours after you get the other console in, let me know. I dont care what color the material is as long as its for an nbs.

Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just let me know :). And just so you know I'll only be in Cali for another week or two and I'm only a hour from Roseville, so if you want I could stop by and buy it from yeah soon.

Greg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts