GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, If I get a sunroof Im gunna need the shorter overhead console. Was wondering if anyone knows where to find one, or has one laying around? Thanx,Adam PS: I have the full overhead outta my LT right now :D

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn :bawl: I may have to buy my friends and sand it down since its tan and have it painted :crazy:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
i bought a gray one off of ebay for 30 bucks when i had my old truck

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I looked on EBAY and found just tan ones :bawl: I may just buy my friends tan one and sand it down and have it painted later :crazy:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a suede headliner? How much did the console run from GM? Yea thats the one, I dont need the homelink tho, it would be sweet :rocking: :head:

·
Registered
639 Posts
suade yep!

You can order it from Console w/ Homelink @ JPCUSTOMS.com

But that one is the 03 and up one, which is TAN. To get the grey one you will have to find a 2002 and down version, I dont have the part number. But I will pull it off and see if its under there with a tag.

Theres this one from a blazzer on ebay. Or this one from a tahoe on ebay.

This one looks interesting, its out of a 03 Blazer on ebay. It looks like it might do the job. Its sold, but you can search for the same one.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much did u pay? Thats hella expensive from JP :crazy: :guns:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im waitin on mine, no problem :rocking: glad ur happy :shake: the only thing I forgot is the 194 bulbs for the map lights. I had LED's in there and had to take em out. I searched for the bulbs and didnt find em :insane:

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
Im waitin on mine, no problem :rocking: glad ur happy :shake: the only thing I forgot is the 194 bulbs for the map lights. I had LED's in there and had to take em out. I searched for the bulbs and didnt find em :insane:
It's ok..I had a brand new set...already cut out the headliner and installed it at lunch...I'm shocked yours is not there yet...it should have been there no later than yesterday I thought. Let me know if it doesn't show soon.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rocking: I received mine when I got home from work it was on the porch :shake: Thanx Pat!

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
:rocking: I received mine when I got home from work it was on the porch :shake: Thanx Pat!
NP...I saw it was out for delivery after my last post. Even sent ya my 194's...lol. Never even thought to pull those out...lol. I'm liking mine alot. Just need some strong velcro now for the garage door opener. Might have the plastic parts painted to match the rest of the dash really soon...muhahahahaha. :evil:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:insane: Damn I need my truck back from the dealer so i can get this done :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts