GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 4/7 drop with a slight vibration. Since Im originally a minitrucker, I don't know where to buy this stuff for the fulsizes. Help a brother out. Thanks

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I got mine for free from JB, but I know sylin trucks has them in a lot of different degree specs.

And the bolt in notch, hit up Tim the mcgaughys vendor on here. Great prices and customer service.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
I ordered my spindles and flip kit from stylin trucks, they were very helpful and they even lowered teh price for me. ive heard great things about Tim so you may want to give him a call

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i will have to send them to you when i get home, for some reason my work computer is block photobucket today how gay...

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No biggie. I'm on my phone right now anyway so I wouldn't really be able to see much until I get home too. Any idea what degree shims for an extended cab? I have the belltech kit with the tranny spacer installed.

Being the brilliant mind that I am I didn't think to measure the stock angles until the truck was taken apart.

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what is Tim's screenname on here? Also, do I have to grind off the old axle saddles for the notch to work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts