GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to regear my truck now that i'm running 37s. Im going to 5.13. What is the best brand to buy and where should i get them from? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Randys Ring and Pinion is WAYYY over priced In my opinion... actually its not really an opinion, I did my homework before I ordered my gears and I found about 4 other companies/shops that were about 150-200 bucks cheaper than them! I would talk to "Dark Eternal" or "stephen" at an off-road shop in texas... he is a reallly knowledgeable guy and beat prices that I had rounded up from all over the country. Period.

469-467-6999

Call him. :D

edit: oh and they were yukons also.

·
Registered
257 Posts
^^^^^WERD on Stephen at Expert Off-Road

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Randys Ring and Pinion is WAYYY over priced In my opinion... actually its not really an opinion, I did my homework before I ordered my gears and I found about 4 other companies/shops that were about 150-200 bucks cheaper than them! I would talk to "Dark Eternal" or "stephen" at an off-road shop in texas... he is a reallly knowledgeable guy and beat prices that I had rounded up from all over the country. Period.

469-467-6999

Call him. :D

edit: oh and they were yukons also.

He summed it up perfectly. That is all you need to know right there. When I eventually re-gear, it will be through DE:imo

Great choice on the 5.13s, too.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Dark Etrernal has great prices

1 - 12 of 12 Posts