GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
They retail around $600 or so. But you can also download it off of Kaaza or something like that too. Also if your not wanting to shell out the dough or download it you can always buy Photshop Elements 2.0. It's a great beginner program and only costs around $100.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Slawinitup said:
Where can i get a photoshop at is it something you can buy or is it like just on a special computer
Well you ether buy a business that is already in the photo business. Or find some land, and build your own shop then get some photo equipment from ether fujifilm or kodak then stock some cameras and stuff like that. I think they lease space @ the mall you could look into that too.

OHHH you ment the SOFTWARE... :LOL:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html

$649.00 for the full version.

Slawinitup said:
lol whats the name of it on KAZAA hehe
I am going to have to go with "photoshop" maybe do a search on that. :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
They retail around $600 or so. But you can also download it off of Kaaza or something like that too. Also if your not wanting to shell out the dough or download it you can always buy Photshop Elements 2.0. It's a great beginner program and only costs around $100.
Be carefull it doesn't install some spyware with it, I'm suspicious of software off Kazaa, etc ... if you just want to try photo editing, I suggest Paint Shop Pro, it's cheaper and does a good job ... http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/

·
OG
6,939 Posts
get it from a friend. A friend just hooked me up with a copy of the newest one photoshop cs . Only problem is i have no clue how to use it.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
you can always buy Photshop Elements 2.0. It's a great beginner program and only costs around $100.
you can get it at walmart for $60. Then use it and take it back gotta love wolly world

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
They take back remote control Jeremy McGrath RC bikes that you ran down the stairs in a park, bought at toys-r-us, and tell them you saw it do that on tv. They are so awesome!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts