GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
they look so weird to me but everybody has there own taste
I thought the same thing when my buddy bought his.. then I bought it from him lol. Once you buy a long bed, you get spoiled. After owning the one I have I'm pretty sure ill never buy a short box unless we get my wife a crew cab. It's just funny to see peoples faces when I put a 6" stretched bike in the back of the truck and shut the tail gate like a boss.

·
Aggie Firefighter
210 Posts
1220071403.jpg
My old truck that I bagged myself as my High School state welding project. I took 2nd place in my category. I wish I had more pictures with me but I will try to get more when I got to my parents next.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
DAMN them some big ass tires lol.. Yeah man find those pics and post up

·
Aggie Firefighter
210 Posts
When I bagged it I was rolling on some 32" mud tires. I tubbed the front and back to fit those. After I had it laying frame I was able run 22's with 265/40/22 tires with plenty of room to spare.

·
Aggie Firefighter
210 Posts
Here y'all go, I had my brother send some to me
chevy9.jpg
chevy14.jpg
chevy12.jpg
chevy1.jpg
chevy3.jpg
chevy5.jpg

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Now that's what I'm talkin about... Good to see another nbs bagged like that. Atleast ill know what mine will look like with 22's lol.

·
Aggie Firefighter
210 Posts
Yeah out of all my vehicles I have had that is the one I miss the most. When i was building it everyone was giving me crap because it was a longbed and I had mud tires on it. When I build my next one I will not go with another longbed tho.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ill probably keep mine for a while unless I come across a deal on a ccsb. Or Ill just save some cash and buy one anyways haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anyone messed with the bed alignment on their nbs longbed? Mine and some others I see in this thread slope up toward the cab. Frame is straight :think: Scratch that, most *clean* nbs trucks I see are like this in all configurations. Might play with the shims on the mounts. It's minor, but bothers me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Someone update this phucker with some pics!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts