GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I hit a deer the other night, my alignment got screwed up and the dealership said they couldn't do it. What shops do the best job with an alignment?

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I was very satisfied with Tifton Tire. They didnt care how big/wide my truck was.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You go to aTm right (ps how'd you like the game the other night? :) ) I would contact the atm off road club, and see where they all get their shit down at.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You go to aTm right (ps how'd you like the game the other night? :) ) I would contact the atm off road club, and see where they all get their shit down at.
I was at that game. :nono: I don't know why, but y'all seem to have our number this year. Every single time y'all beat us in like the last 30 seconds.

That's probably what I'll end up doing. It still drives straight so I can make it back to college station and get it done there.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Frame alignment shops do a good job. This reputable tire shop I went to couldnt alignment my truck for shit why I dont know so I went to a frame alignment shop and they fixed it no problem. Should have just gone there in the first place to save time and money.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I was at that game. :nono: I don't know why, but y'all seem to have our number this year. Every single time y'all beat us in like the last 30 seconds.

That's probably what I'll end up doing. It still drives straight so I can make it back to college station and get it done there.
if your in plano right now, take it to stephens place. expert offroad is the name i think

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if your in plano right now, take it to stephens place. expert offroad is the name i think
stephen's place doesn't do alignments. That's where my lift was installed and they outsource their alignments through NTB. When I first got it aligned, I had to go back 3 times for them to get it right hence I asked what shops are good at aligning lifted trucks.

Where's Aggieland Automotive located Chingon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
stephen's place doesn't do alignments. That's where my lift was installed and they outsource their alignments through NTB. When I first got it aligned, I had to go back 3 times for them to get it right hence I asked what shops are good at aligning lifted trucks.

Where's Aggieland Automotive located Chingon?
On Brentwood in College Station. It's behind the Dairy Queen and Discount Tire. I think they charge about $60 for the alignment. I just got a lifetime alignment through the Firestone place (which is kiddie corner from that same Dairy Queen) for $140. They'll redo the alignment whenever it's needed. I thought it was a good deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts