GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw zone off road makes a 3.5" lift/ leveling kit however people see it.. But if you had to pick one RC or zone which would it be???

·
Registered
689 Posts
This^

Or if you really want just 3.5, get a 2" level and 1.5" body lift

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^this is what I was leaning more towards... Just was not sure if maybe zone made a better 3.5 kit??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
If you have a 2wd drive you could always do spindles paired with bilsteins to get 3.5 and lift block for the rear, and maintain factory angles.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do y'all think about the zone uca kit...

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
erm.. the 1.25" body lift would be the same as what you're doing.. but cheaper probably, and less maintenance in the long run

·
Registered
569 Posts
RC because they both are over sized leveling kits. plus you save 300 bucks in the beginning. I run 3" level with diff drops and RC UCA's rides decent...but if i had a chance id do the 5" kit from the beginning...flat angles n bigger lift and same price as the zone 3.5" kit almost....also you will be able to fit around the same size tire between the 5" and the 3.5" kit because of the additional track width the 5" kit puts on your truck from the spindles....

·
Detailing Addict
1,935 Posts
I agree with these guys, I've got the 4" Readylift SST kit and that was put on by the dealer and if I had my choice I'd do the 5" kit or 2" level with a 1.5" BL. Better angles and same price or cheaper.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
run a 2.5" level MAX, I run a 2.5 level and a 1.25" bl and im happy

also i've got RCX UCA's but those zone UCA's look beefy, i'd run them

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the Info just thought there was something different with angles that zone corrected ..,but I have the 2.5 all ready.,.and going to get rc body 1.25" lift.,..and getting bilstein shocks on 2nd setting and call it a day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts