GMC Truck Forum banner

Which 4 link?

1116 Views 17 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Kid_Rock_GTX
I have a 2002 Chevy reg cab Silverado I am in the process of buying everything needed to bag it. I have 22s on there right now and just haven't decided which 4 link to get. I was thinking of a parallel kit with a panhard. Any suggestions?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Under Construction
10,829 Posts
BHC i might be interested in a 4link setup, anyone running you bars with high HP setups and not probs bending the bars like KP?

Shawn post some more pics, from you avatar looks pretty sharp.

· Registered
178 Posts
My kit is on hundreds of vehicles (literally) I've never had a complaint. They have been on 454 SS's, blown trucks, (even a blown 454 SS. they arent whimpy 1" bars like the KP or bolt on. I know some want bolt on but weld on is much better. There are lots of choices out there as long as you dont use aim industries!

· Registered
2,116 Posts
My kit is on hundreds of vehicles (literally) I've never had a complaint. They have been on 454 SS's, blown trucks, (even a blown 454 SS. they arent whimpy 1" bars like the KP or bolt on. I know some want bolt on but weld on is much better. There are lots of choices out there as long as you dont use aim industries!
do you make this kit for the 88-98 gm's? also how do you install it? i have the welding skills but i have no idea where id start:imo

· Registered
2,116 Posts
haha yeah thatd be pretty cheap installed. i would take it to you guys but youre up in california right? how much for an 88-98 parallel 4 link shipped to my door? pm me if youd like

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.