GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Chevy reg cab Silverado I am in the process of buying everything needed to bag it. I have 22s on there right now and just haven't decided which 4 link to get. I was thinking of a parallel kit with a panhard. Any suggestions?

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
BHC i might be interested in a 4link setup, anyone running you bars with high HP setups and not probs bending the bars like KP?

Shawn post some more pics, from you avatar looks pretty sharp.

1,932 Posts
Was bored so I figured I would help you out with this post. SD.com kit

329.99 for their weld on parrellel 4-link

129.99 For their weld on panhard bar

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
now if i were to weld those on the inside of a boxed frame just use the left for the right and vise versa right?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
if you want simple and easy, i say KP kit. i have yet to hear a complaint about them. it actually the kit im going to get when i get around to bagging my truck

·
Registered
178 Posts
My kit is on hundreds of vehicles (literally) I've never had a complaint. They have been on 454 SS's, blown trucks, (even a blown 454 SS. they arent whimpy 1" bars like the KP or bolt on. I know some want bolt on but weld on is much better. There are lots of choices out there as long as you dont use aim industries!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
My kit is on hundreds of vehicles (literally) I've never had a complaint. They have been on 454 SS's, blown trucks, (even a blown 454 SS. they arent whimpy 1" bars like the KP or bolt on. I know some want bolt on but weld on is much better. There are lots of choices out there as long as you dont use aim industries!
do you make this kit for the 88-98 gm's? also how do you install it? i have the welding skills but i have no idea where id start:imo

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
haha yeah thatd be pretty cheap installed. i would take it to you guys but youre up in california right? how much for an 88-98 parallel 4 link shipped to my door? pm me if youd like

1 - 18 of 18 Posts