GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Say no to color matching.
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, which 5 in exhaust do you recommend? I was going to stick with Silverline but I guess they don't carry 5in for the DMax.

·
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What it cost ya if you dont mind me askin?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Don't buy one off ebay like mine.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
wouldn't all 5" straight pipes sound the same really? :shrug:...I mean that's just what I'd think...
True. Quality and fitment would be the only thing different.

·
Registered
505 Posts
They'll sound different depending on how smooth the bends are.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
5 inch sounds a lot deeper, plus with the power levels he is going to be at he would probably benefit slightly from the 5.
yeah but still, it's 500 bucks could be used for a laptop and efi? right lol
my buddy has a 5" magnaflow and it is waaay louder than my 4. Personally dont like the 5 cause I like having a spare tire under my truck to block rocks bein thrown and if my coworker needs one I got one for them

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
yeah but still, it's 500 bucks could be used for a laptop and efi? right lol
my buddy has a 5" magnaflow and it is waaay louder than my 4. Personally dont like the 5 cause I like having a spare tire under my truck to block rocks bein thrown and if my coworker needs one I got one for them
I still have my spare in :shrug: and I still have an inch before it touches my spare.

Guys have fit 315/70/17 BFG's as spares with 5 inch exhaust no problem.

If you want to block rocks from being thrown get mudflaps, I don't think a spare tire is going to help much lol.

·
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well put the word out that I have a 4in that I want to get rid of if anyone knows someone looking for one.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Silverline..says in his sig :read:
Shanny I think there was a guy in Fresno that wanted to get rid of his 4" exhaust on Dieselplace with a shiny RBP tip

·
Registered
301 Posts
MBRP exhausts are high quality pieces like everyone else has said here. Thats what I've ran on a couple of diesels.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Silverline..says in his sig :read:
Shanny I think there was a guy in Fresno that wanted to get rid of his 4" exhaust on Dieselplace with a shiny RBP tip
yeah, I'm trying to buy it off of him but he doesn't want to take it off till he sells his tip and orders his new cools duals,,,I told him I have the cash to go pick it up at any minute but he wants me to wait till next week or so :ninja: I don't know if I can wait that long :crazy: I had already told him I had the cash last week:ninja:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts