GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have found the decals people like the most we can start getting them made up. Which decal do you guys want and what colors do you want them to be? Also what size?
I dont have prices yet on them but I will on Monday. They are about $7 for a 12" wide decal. The company decal size on my truck is about $80, but that takes up my entire window.

Here are the ones we will make unless someone wants a different one made we can make it to.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
I like the 1st 1 in either blue or silver letters.
Where in Nor Cal are you?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
#1 in all blue would kick ass. It would match my truck and everything. I would be intrested in a 24-30" one.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kevindepot said:
I like the 1st 1 in either blue or silver letters.
Where in Nor Cal are you?
You want the flames in Blackand what size would you like?

I am near Folsom! Where are you?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dark Eternal said:
#1 in all blue would kick ass. It would match my truck and everything. I would be intrested in a 24-30" one.
Sounds good, Ill get you a price on Monday.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
You want the flames in Blackand what size would you like?
Can you get the flames in blue and the letters in silver? When I get my windows tinted, I don't think the black will show that well. 12"
Windsor. Just north of Santa Rosa.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
#1 with the flames in dark gray and font in red. And I'm guessing at 24". I'll have to do some measuring.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you get the flames in blue and the letters in silver? When I get my windows tinted, I don't think the black will show that well. 12"
Yes I can do that, it may cost just a little bit more but not much.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dark Eternal said:
For a 24" it would be about $10 plus shipping. About $13 plus shipping for a 30". Also what color blue would you want? Dark blue or lighter blue or stand blue?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1buda said:
Yes black flames & 12" wide design..
Put me down for two of them..
That would be about $10 each plus shipping. Also what kind of blue would you like, dark, light or standard?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kevindepot said:
That would be about $10 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
03Carbondogg said:
#1 with the flames in dark gray and font in red. And I'm guessing at 24". I'll have to do some measuring.
That would be about $10 plus shipping.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
02Silverado said:
That would be about $10 each plus shipping. Also what kind of blue would you like, dark, light or standard?
What kind of blue will show up good against tinted windows?
I still want the flames black.. You pick the blue color, no worries I'm easy to get along with.. Ones going on my truck the other on my tool box..

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
02Silverado said:
For a 24" it would be about $10 plus shipping. About $13 plus shipping for a 30". Also what color blue would you want? Dark blue or lighter blue or stand blue?
Uhhh whats stand blue? I guess the darker blue, whatever closest matches my truck (indigo blue). $13 for a 30" sounds good, just tell me when and where to send the money.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts