GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which electric compressor do you personally find the best? AZ, or viair or Thomas?! which one do you like and why. :rocking:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I love viairs and never had any problems

·
Registered
64 Posts
Viar!! Everyone I know that has em love em!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I liked my viairs when they both were running. The only reason the one messed up was my fault so i can't blame it on the compressor. I will be using viairs in my girls car when i bag it later this year.

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PSHHHHHHH electric, why pussy foot around with those! EDC!!!!! woot lol. Viair is were its at.
Well you know me man I DO wanna run 2 EDC and 2 electrics on my truck. I was just wondering if anyone had some personal experience with the AZ compressors. I have used the viairs on a few trucks i have done and they worked ok. The EDC is MY personal fav. but I was hoping people had more information as to why they like it. What models are you running with what size pressure switches, what size tanks, some fill times from 0 to full or the switch on to off. Like I want some damn answers... No "i like viair" Just want some more information than that. Also no one has used the AZ's yet? I put them on a car I helped bag but I didnt see the project get to the finished stages so i dont know how well they acually work. They look nice and seem pretty heavy duty with a big as electric motor on it.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
OOO after having my edc I will never run electrics full time on my truck again. But I do have one for a backup. Just in case. And on my checks car the engine compartment is way to small to add an edc.

I have a friend who has 2 axs and his first ones had to be sent back during the recals but his new ones work fine. I don't see what all the hype is. IMO 2 azs comparend to 2 viair 480s is about the same speed on a 12 gallon tank. Either one is loud as hell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts