GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gettin ready to start pricing exhaust for my truck and I was wondering which exhaust everybody thinks would be the best on a 305 I dont want it overly loud at idle but enough to know that theres a exhaust on it and I also want it to sound good and not pop and stuff when you floor it I was thinking maybe a flowmaster or magnaflow, anybody know which one would sound the best on a 98 with a 305.

thanks,
Aaric

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
well after just getting home from the so cal meet up i heard alot of exhaust setups today.

the delta flow 40 that motohead has sounds the best of any muffler IMO. it very mellow, but has a nice tone to it. i have a magnaflow and mine is WAY louder inside than his, and only a touch louder outside at high RPM's.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Jeff said:
the delta flow 40 that motohead has sounds the best of any muffler IMO. it very mellow, but has a nice tone to it.

I have the same, and have to agree. It sounds reall good IMO. But it is not quite loud enough for me (still sounds great though). Next time Ill go with eather a regular 40 or maby try that new Super 40 they have coming out.

BD

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
i think the super 40 has delta flow technology. i dont know what is so different about it.

the original 40 has been discontinued.........it sucks but yeah there are still a ton out there

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the replys, I think Im gonna go with a one in dual out cgsmotorsports exhaust Ive never heard one but I have heard good stuff about them so I think im gonna try it out :read:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts