Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • 50 series flowmaster

Votes: 13 26.5%

Which muffler is best?

4K views 55 replies 26 participants last post by  HD Redneck 
#1 ·
Im lookin to get a single in dual out muffler and am looking between a couple different ones. Magnaflow, borla, or a 50 series flowmaster. Any opinions?

#14 ·
#20 ·
Borla and Magnaflow are superior quality...spintech sounds good and good quality

Agreed with you sandaddiction. Personally, I think the SpinTech sounds the best, especially with an X-pipe, but the Borla and MF seem like they'd be higher quality (read Stainless Steel), whereas the ST is aluminized steel, so it may eventually rust out. But I dig the sound of both the Borla and MF as well. Borla is kinda $$$, though.

Picking the right muffler is a highly subjective and personal decision. :insane:

#25 ·
Yea man sounds damn good, you have a single in dual out? How much does it help off the line? Im sure it doesn't seem like much to you but I have true duals and they sucks off the line, the only thing that helps me is 3.73's
I dunno about power but it defintely felt alot better at the top compared to my 40 series flowmaster
I did gain .6mpg from switching over, on the freeway doing 65 I used to get 15-16 now I get 17-18....So its defintely paid for its self already.

Edit: Dont get magnaflow Ive heard them and dont really like em, but then again I like mine to sound MEAN

#26 ·
It's YOUR preference. :read:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.