GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't really know where to post this, still kinda new, so if its in the wrong place, mods, feel free to move it, anyhow Well, i'm ordering my wheels soon, and in all honesty, I don't know where to go from there, so I'm chiming in for your all's opinion. Should I get...

a K&N FIPK CAI ( Keep in mind, i just have a v6, itll probably get me 2mpg, 8 HP at 4800 RPMS, and it's 250 bucks)

This hood

SS Roll Pan

·
Registered
378 Posts
Maybe a tune:shrug:

Edit: I swapped from 3.08 to 3.73 gears and it made a night and day difference after my wheel tire swap, mind you my tires are about 31" with a puny v6

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
What model year is your truck?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Okay. Well, You don't want to blow 250 useless dollars on something that doesn't give you much back. You will be better off getting a drop-in K&N air filter-instead.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
you should spend some money on colormatching like handles and mirror caps, those are always pretty common things and also a billet grille

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you should spend some money on colormatching like handles and mirror caps, those are always pretty common things and also a billet grille
I have a billet grille, and soon i'll match the mirrors and tailgate handle.. i plan on getting esky handles down the road.

013-2.jpg

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
how bout tint? also matching the upper bumper cap since the lower is already matched. i have an outlaw intake and havent really noticed any gains at all from it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how bout tint? also matching the upper bumper cap since the lower is already matched. i have an outlaw intake and havent really noticed any gains at all from it.
I plan on tint, don't know about the upper bumper cap, perhaps after everything's matched up, i kind of like the blackwhite ive got going on

HD hood if you can.
I like the ram air hood in my first post wayyy better, too many Silvy's have HD hoods now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts