1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
the first ones, I guess...

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
you seem to not care for either one? any recommendations then?
not really, it's hard to say what would look good on a stock height OBS tahoe that's going for an offroadish look, but with 20's... the tire size would just make it look slightly donkish :imo

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
helos are a nice rim but are pretty much played out. the lightnings look good, i wouldnt get 20s either just cause i think it makes the tires look smaller. its all a matter of opinion, i just like to see some sidewall on trucks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like 18s, but i don't think the truck would clear 325/60/18 tires...i would like that size, but I just want the rims and tires, I don't have the money for a lift kit or major wheelwell modifications...college budget...I just want a bad ass looking set to give the truck a better stance...

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
i like 18s, but i don't think the truck would clear 325/60/18 tires...i would like that size, but I just want the rims and tires, I don't have the money for a lift kit or major wheelwell modifications...college budget...I just want a bad ass looking set to give the truck a better stance...
why go with a wider/taller tire on a smaller wheel? why not get like 285/60's on the 18's:think:

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
I like the first ones. I say run 20's and body lift it on 33's/

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
ive never seen the 1st ones before and the 2nd ones are played out around where i live so id say the 1st ones

1 - 11 of 11 Posts