Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Centerline Hellcats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockcrawlers

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it is time to get rims for the truck since I got the bodylift done and I have just about got it down to 4 choices. I am going to go with a 15x10 rim and either install 33's (Trxus, SSR, or TSL radial) or 34x12.50 Trxus M/T's. I am leaning towards the Ultras because they look great and are clearcoated which means they will be easy as hell to keep clean. I can't really afford to go chrome on the hellcats or the Atlases either ya know. Let me know which ones you guys like the most out of the choices in the poll please and state why.
Ultras (509 shipped)
50_51_polished.gif

Atlases (550-600 shipped)
atlases.gif

Hellcats (515 shipped)
hellcat.gif

RockCrawlers (350 shipped)
rockcrawler_series-51_b.gif

This is one last addition that looks awesome
cragar.gif

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
rockcrawlers for obvious reasons
and you should be able to get them cheaper than 350
they are usually only like 50 bucks a wheel
ill look around for you

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Of the ones you showed, the Ultras ... but I'd love to see these on a truck, would look damn nice on yours! $40 each from Summit in 15x10.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bcubed said:
Of the ones you showed, the Ultras ... but I'd love to see these on a truck, would look damn nice on yours! $40 each from Summit in 15x10.

badass!

·
Registered
787 Posts
i like the american racing wheels, but then again you gotta look at them everyday :LOL:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
My favorite are the A/R Atlas, since thats what I have on my truck... But those new Cragers are sweet. I've never seen a bullet-hole wheel in black before. Thats pretty cool.

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
I think the Cragars would look really sweet on your truck...the whole Black-on-Black look would set it off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts