GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive narrowed my desicion down to a few sets...i plan on having whatever rims i choose powder coated black. which rims do you guys like?

rim4.jpg

rim3.jpg

rim2.jpg

rim1.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
either these
rim3.jpg

or these
rim1.jpg

just my .02

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i kinda like the second one...

have you seen black powercoated wheels? they kinda just look dirty with alot of brake dust on them imo

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
tuckin22 said:
i kinda like the second one...

have you seen black powercoated wheels? they kinda just look dirty with alot of brake dust on them imo
i see them on benz and BMWs all the time around here... If you keep them clean, they look freaking badass.

i personally like the 1st and 2nd ones, but i think i remember you having a NBS truck, so the first rims wouldn't work at all. I personally love 5 spoke rims(thats why i have them lol). IMO 6 spokes makes them too busy looking.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I've always liked Bonspeed and first ones are the ones I'd go with. But if your wanting them powdercoated have you seen those new ones Bonspeed makes? The colorforged? They also look badass!!

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive seen the color forged but i want the whole wheel done in black just cuz it does look bad ass and diffrent.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I like the 1st ones! :bowtie:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
The first ones and the ones Beyond Static posted are the ones I like the most.

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
ituck22s said:
ive seen the color forged but i want the whole wheel done in black just cuz it does look bad ass and diffrent.
Well you better do your research, cause the first wheel won't fit your truck if it is a new body style, which someone said it was. Why pay all the money for a nice polished wheel when you are going to turn around and powder coat it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts