GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I didn't really want to put up a poll because that would be kind of pointless but I have made a couple of new sigs and need some help deciding which one to use. What do you guys think?
trainsig.gif

flagsig.gif

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
:word: i like the first one...did you photoshop that name tag in?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I like the first one because of how cool the idea of it is ... but I also like number 2 because its a cool picture of your truck.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I photoshopped my name into the first one. I just saw that train car setting there and couldn't resist. The other side was actually a lot cooler and had some bad ass graffiti on it but the other side was also train tracks. The second one I didn't even know that american flag was on the side of that building in my own town.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Well...we all know which one you've have picked already, but I just had to give props to you and your sigs. Both of them are totally bad ass :rocking: (but especially the train one :D )

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 2nd one is black and white, I just made the flag color because I thought the concept was cool. Thanks for all the feedback guys and obviously I have gone with the train car sig for now. I think it is pretty cool :imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts