GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tore between a silverado ss or a trailblazer ss. What would you guys pick i dont haul a whole lot but the truck would be nice but so would the space of the tbss. Help me out!

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
The only way a TBSS looks good is to lift it and stuff some aggressive tires under it. Give me the truck.

·
official cat dragger
1,640 Posts
ehh....tough choice.

personally id go with the sss, but with either choice you make you'll be happy.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'd say TBSS but that's what I had before my current truck. It all really depends on what you want/need it for

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
SSS, neither one is that impressive from a performance standpoint but the TBSS is just a midsize SUV with a v8. An ex-friend of mine had a TBSS and I wasn't really impressed with it and the engine bay is really tight.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
LOL. Yeah just a trailblazer with a v8..... No the trailblazers with the 5.3's are just that. It's safe to say the TBSS is a lot different. My TBSS is a blast to drive. I don't like that the SSS is just a extended cab. Crew cabs would have been freakin awesome.

·
Registered
60 Posts
LOL. Yeah just a trailblazer with a v8..... No the trailblazers with the 5.3's are just that. It's safe to say the TBSS is a lot different. My TBSS is a blast to drive. I don't like that the SSS is just a extended cab. Crew cabs would have been freakin awesome.
I couldn't agree more.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I'm just a bit biased I guess because the one I drove belonged to a total douche. He also refused to do anything to the suspension, it handled like a mini van and my bolt on 4.8 truck was faster. Don't get me wrong, both are very capable platforms but I just like the SSS better; I've always really liked them though for some reason. I love the interior of the TBSS though.

·
Registered
627 Posts
leaning towards the sss cause it black the tbss is white...what all hae you done to yours zebrass??
First off, the link you posted looks about 2k heavy in price :imo and the 2WD has 14 bolt, AWD has 10 if I'm not mistaken. Mine is a stock 2003 with a GMPP air intake and Corsa Sport cat back, so nothing :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love my SSS but the TBSS are pretty nice trucks to . i would go with what ever suits your needs best and don't buy something because you like the color just have paitence you will find one in a color you like.. chris

1 - 20 of 24 Posts